We take in consignments as small as one item up to a revolving home de-clutter.
* Items must be 20 years or older.
* Items should be in good vintage condition. (no chips or cracks)
* Quick selling items include dishes, pretty glass, old hats, pocketbooks and teapots.
* We have a standard consignment letter of agreement that last for 90 days. At that time, you can decide to end the contract or continue for the next 3 months. A W-9 must be included with the signed LOA.
* Funds are sent to you by check or PayPal on a quarterly basis.
* A 1099 will be sent for all earnings over $600 in a calendar year.
The cost for us to store, research and list your items is 40% after all costs to sell (fees, shipping, etc).
Please contact us with any questions or consultation to see if it is worth it for me to help you sell.